ONSeries Lisboa OPENS ITS DOORS TO STUDENTS
ONSeries Lisboa is the first international professional TV event to be held in Portugal. It is a SHOWCASE for the Portuguese fiction, and a space for NETWORKING and ALLIANCES between professionals of the Portuguese and the international industry, and an OPPORTUNITY for international players to learn more about Portuguese fiction and discover new potential partners in the ever-changing global television industry.
ONSeries Lisboa 2021 will take place in Centro Cultural de Belém (CCB), Lisbon (Portugal), from 25 to 26 November (with an Opening Act on November 24).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN ONSeries Lisboa AS A VOLUNTEER?
Sending an email BEFORE NOVEMBER 15th to email@example.com
- High level of English
- Experience in events or training in the audiovisual sector, in protocol or production of cultural events, communication, journalism, etc. (3rd or 4th University or Master’s degree).
- Availability from November 23rd to 26th.
VOLUNTEERS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Showcases, keynotes & pitching session
- All activities for the public (free of charge)
CONDITIONS AND TASKS
- Those selected will carry out during half day or full day (depending on availability) different activities to support the event, including support during the evening events.
- The organization of the wind does not cover expenses for accommodation, transportation, or food on a half-day basis (only volunteers who are on a full day will be entitled to the corresponding meals).
- We cover liability for the event.
- Assistance to the production of the Event, for all tasks associated with the accreditations of the attendees.
- Assistance to accredited + invited attendees (protocol)
- Meeting point assistance
- Assistance to those accredited during the Event.
- Door and room control.
- Covid Protocol Control (if necessary)
- Delivery and control of simultaneous translation headsets.
- Coordination of needs in the rooms and production.
- RRPP guests (arrivals, departures, hotel, airport).
Evening and other activities:
- Support of evening event – inauguration
- Support public activities (projections)
- Street meetings